• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment Layer stops working

Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, hope this message finds you well and that maybe one of you could help me with an adjustment layer issue I'm having. I'm working with a 23.26 second comp and althought the duration of my adjustment layer says 23.26 seconds, it stops working at 22 seconds exactly. 
Can anyone help me with this issue?
I'm using AE 2020 CC.
Thanks!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without specific info about your project, what effects the adjustment uses, system info and so on nobody can unriddle this for you. You need to provide a lot more info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

I agree with Mylenium, we'd need more information on your system (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS) and details about your project. If possible, please share a screen recording that shows the issue so that we can see what's going on.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, thanks for reaching out. Here's some more info:
Im using a Windows10 x64bit PC with 32GB RAM Inteli7-7700 @ 4.20GHz
with a GeForce GTX 1080Ti 16GB GPU.
The Adjustment layer has two Turbulent Displace Effects on it to give the text some texture and boil. 
I've put a time*5000 and TurbulentDisplace(6) effect code in the evolution. 
I've uploaded a short clip that shows the effect and how it stops directly at the 22 second mark. I even try dragging the adjustment towards the end of the clip (since I don't really need it in the beggining because the text is masked off) and at the 22 second mark it still stops. 
Please let me know if you can help or need more information.
Thanks. 
Video Link in case it doesn't imbed below: https://youtu.be/ZQEQUTAekB4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details.

I tried this at my end and noticed that it stops working whenever the value reaches 90 x +XX. I checked with the team and it turned out to be a bug. Sorry for the inconvenience. The team is working on a fix.

Let us know if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So how did it go with this Nishu? Because it´s 2022 now and I have the exact same problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines