Highlighted

Adobe AE text preoblem

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ae.gif

Actually this is my first time to use AE, but I cannot use text tools, is there anyone can teach me how to solve it? thank you

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe AE text preoblem

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ae.gif

Actually this is my first time to use AE, but I cannot use text tools, is there anyone can teach me how to solve it? thank you

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system info and otehr details like language settings, fonts you intend to use and so on nobody can tell you much. Start by checking your system region and language settings. If you are using unusual combinations of exotic languages, switch to the next closest setting. also weed out your fonts and in particulalrly get rid of potentially "bad" fonts like free ones from the Internet, outdated old TrueType and PostScript fonts and so on.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines