Highlighted

Adobe After Effects 2020 Preview Window Not Working

New Here ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated After Effects to the 2020 versions and the preview window does this,ice_screenshot_20200523-141850.png

I have cleared both the Disk Cache and the Conformed Media Cache as well as All memory but I keep getting this error. I also tried installing older versions but keep getting this error. Any ideas how to fix this?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe After Effects 2020 Preview Window Not Working

New Here ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated After Effects to the 2020 versions and the preview window does this,ice_screenshot_20200523-141850.png

I have cleared both the Disk Cache and the Conformed Media Cache as well as All memory but I keep getting this error. I also tried installing older versions but keep getting this error. Any ideas how to fix this?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 23, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelly,

Sorry for the issue with After Effects. We'd need more information so that we can troubleshoot the issue properly.

1. What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)?
  2. Are there any updates available for Windows?
  3. It looks like to be GPU related. Would you mind letting us know GPU and its driver installed on your computer: https://support.viewsonic.com/en/support/solutions/articles/33000221571-how-to-check-graphics-card-d...

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2020 0