Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe After Effects Crashed

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

Would anyone have a suggestion on how to fix this crash? I just finished creating a crossfire title as my first AE project and this prompt shows near the end of the timeline. I did some trouble shooting in a previous thread, (https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/need-help-got-an-error-trying-to-apply-glow-effect/m-p/...) and it looks like it could be my background layer (#22). I tried to delete the layer but this crash prompt shows up again. Does anyone know a work around to fix this? I already tried to clear the cache too but that doesn't seem to fix the problem.

If there are any suggestions on what I could do or questions I could help answer please let me know!

Leoncecil_0-1591327108760.png

Leoncecil_1-1591327311188.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Nevermind found a solution! I went to project settings and turned this to Mercury GPU accelation (CUDA) instead of mercury software only and now it works! Not exactly sure what this does but it seemed to work in my case

Leoncecil_0-1591328480802.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind found a solution! I went to project settings and turned this to Mercury GPU accelation (CUDA) instead of mercury software only and now it works! Not exactly sure what this does but it seemed to work in my case

Leoncecil_0-1591328480802.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines