• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe After Effects warning: Unable to access to resource " (type to xml)

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have problem with After Effects toolbar. I have English version , but toolbar panel is on Russian language and it doesn't work.  I wanna to change language and make it works! Thank you!Снимок экрана 2018-04-21 в 20.03.26.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Hello,

You open Adobe Creative Cloud tool and choose Preferences menu. You hit Creative Cloud tab and select English in App Language. Or you choose English in Language & Region in System Preferences of your Mac OSX.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You open Adobe Creative Cloud tool and choose Preferences menu. You hit Creative Cloud tab and select English in App Language. Or you choose English in Language & Region in System Preferences of your Mac OSX.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! But unfortunately  it doesn't work. I have chosen the english language for Apps and all app are in english, but only AF has this problem. I have reinstalled AF  but it has  the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines