• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC applications are not compatible

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so I wanted to download After Effects to do some video editing, but it shows "Not Compatible", and when I click into it, it says:

You must update your system to install "After Effects". Please check the following:

-Windows 10 (Version 1803 or later)

Currently I am running Windows 10 (Version 1903) which is obviously newer than 1803, so I don't understand the problem. I already tried reinstalling Creative Cloud and this issue isn't only for AE, it is occurring for everything except Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat DC. If there is a fix to this please help.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you try to sign out and sign in the Creative Cloud desktop tool although I am not sure about the exact cause? Can you download older versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without exact system information nobody can tell you much. you could simply have some weird cheap notebook with an incompatible processor or insufficient screen resolution or something like that. There's also a chance you are missing a specific update or something has messed up your system DLLs, but figuring this part out is going to be impossible from afar. either way, your info is way too unspecific to even guess.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. I have Windows 10 Pro version 1903. And I am using Microsoft Surface Pro 3. So it is not "some weird cheap notebook...." Any suggestions? Is there a way to reach Adobe Support? The community support can be useful but they have not done the programming or creation of these programs.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines