Highlighted

Adobe font in after effect

New Here ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the font drop down menu, adobe fonts does not shows the right sample text. Anybody know why this is happening?

다운로드 (1).png

Topics

Crash, Error or problem, FAQ, Preview, Resources, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe font in after effect

New Here ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the font drop down menu, adobe fonts does not shows the right sample text. Anybody know why this is happening?

다운로드 (1).png

Topics

Crash, Error or problem, FAQ, Preview, Resources, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 14, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you're apparently from an Asian region, this may have something to do with your system's language settings. Impossible to know without exact technical info.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using intel i9-9980HK, 64gb, RTX 2080 Max-Q design. It is true that my system language is korean, should I change it to english?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2020 0