Highlighted

Adobe font (Poppins) switch from roman character to hindi for no reason

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm experiencing weird bug. It lasts only 1 frame : some words in my comp are switching from roman characters to hindi characters for no reason. I mean, there is no key frames, and there is no intention of making an effect by switching characters to another. I tought it could be a graphic bug or something while previewing. But the thing is that when I'm making a render this bug stays.
 
This monday everything was working fine and when I reopen the project this morning the weird bug appeared.

I've tried, closing and reopening after effects. Restart my computer, and desactivate and reactivate Poppins font (Adobe font) that I'm using in my comp. 
Nothing has worked, still have the issue. Did someone already experienced this issue and solved ? 

Thanks in advance for your help.

TOPICS
Dynamic link, Error or problem, Import and export, Preview

Views

25

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe font (Poppins) switch from roman character to hindi for no reason

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm experiencing weird bug. It lasts only 1 frame : some words in my comp are switching from roman characters to hindi characters for no reason. I mean, there is no key frames, and there is no intention of making an effect by switching characters to another. I tought it could be a graphic bug or something while previewing. But the thing is that when I'm making a render this bug stays.
 
This monday everything was working fine and when I reopen the project this morning the weird bug appeared.

I've tried, closing and reopening after effects. Restart my computer, and desactivate and reactivate Poppins font (Adobe font) that I'm using in my comp. 
Nothing has worked, still have the issue. Did someone already experienced this issue and solved ? 

Thanks in advance for your help.

TOPICS
Dynamic link, Error or problem, Import and export, Preview

Views

26

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 22, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info on your system, your fonts, your project we can't really tell you much. OIne thing you should definitely try is to flush the various font caches - both your system's global one as well as the ones used by Adobe.

 

Mylenium

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Reply
Loading...
Jul 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. At last, I install the latest update of after effects and it solved the problem. I keep in my mind, the idea of emptying the cache for next time.

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Reply
Loading...
Jul 23, 2020 0