Highlighted

Adobe Media Encoder exporting colored bars

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I export my video it just exports colored bars even though when I scrub through the .mov file in AE 2020 it scrubs fine. What am I doing wrong... See colored bars at bottom, note no audio comes through either when I try and play the file in the rendered version. I've also tried the YouTube Format with no success.... all footage shot on an iphone 

Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 10.56.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-26 at 10.55.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 10.56.55 PM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Media Encoder exporting colored bars

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I export my video it just exports colored bars even though when I scrub through the .mov file in AE 2020 it scrubs fine. What am I doing wrong... See colored bars at bottom, note no audio comes through either when I try and play the file in the rendered version. I've also tried the YouTube Format with no success.... all footage shot on an iphone 

Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 10.56.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-26 at 10.55.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 10.56.55 PM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have moved, renamed, or deleted the source files. Open After Effects and make sure that the links to the source files are still good. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, so when I go to export the media all files need to be in the same folder including the exported file? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 27, 2020 0
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not move the source files. You can render to any location that has enough dis space, but you cannot move the source files before you render.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 27, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I am facing this problem aswell.  How did you fix it.  How did you solve this problem?  It's really annoying since it was working perfectly before.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it paly correctly inside after effects before exporting to media encoder?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Put all the files in the same folder
--
Best Regards,

Tim Nachbauer
224-944-9528

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When rendering, all source files must stay at their original places, where you've imported they from. Otherwice, encoder can't find them and generates these color bars.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this workaround:

quick After effects and Media encoder ,

then create a new comp place the video and render it again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0