Highlighted

Adobe Media Encoder - Publish to Vimeo will not log in to my account

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I try entering my Vimeo login credentials into the "Authorize the Application" / publish window in Media Encoder I get sent to the vimeo upgrade account page instead of being logged into vimeo.

I have had this work on other machines but for some reason this one will not work. Like my other machines, I am on a Mac Pro Trashcan running Mojave and have the latest updates of ME and CC installed.

I am definitley using the correct un / pw combo bercause they work in Chrome, Safari and Firefox.

Anyone out there have the same issue / know of a soilution?

Thanks!

Chris

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Media Encoder - Publish to Vimeo will not log in to my account

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I try entering my Vimeo login credentials into the "Authorize the Application" / publish window in Media Encoder I get sent to the vimeo upgrade account page instead of being logged into vimeo.

I have had this work on other machines but for some reason this one will not work. Like my other machines, I am on a Mac Pro Trashcan running Mojave and have the latest updates of ME and CC installed.

I am definitley using the correct un / pw combo bercause they work in Chrome, Safari and Firefox.

Anyone out there have the same issue / know of a soilution?

Thanks!

Chris

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 24, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your system's keychain and network certificates. Users have reported similar issues in the past over outdated, invalid certificates or the keychain storing wrong credentials. Delete the relevant bits and reinstate them if necessary.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2020 0