Highlighted

Adobe Mocha

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Friends!

For me apparently Boris Mocha plug inside AE 2019 has some issues. First I'm using Sierra 10.12.6, Intel 7, Processor 3.4, 32GB Ram. I've tried all my possibilities to, once the clip is apparently tracked and saved, to go back to AE to apply the tracked info to a Null or any Layer.  Nothing happens. For me the plug simply is not tracking (but shows the bar and graphics of an apparent tracking procedure), or is not transfering the tracked info back into AE.  Please any comments or suggestions! Am I doing something incorrectly? Thanks.

Ivan

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Mocha

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Friends!

For me apparently Boris Mocha plug inside AE 2019 has some issues. First I'm using Sierra 10.12.6, Intel 7, Processor 3.4, 32GB Ram. I've tried all my possibilities to, once the clip is apparently tracked and saved, to go back to AE to apply the tracked info to a Null or any Layer.  Nothing happens. For me the plug simply is not tracking (but shows the bar and graphics of an apparent tracking procedure), or is not transfering the tracked info back into AE.  Please any comments or suggestions! Am I doing something incorrectly? Thanks.

Ivan

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you go back to After Effects you need to press "Create Track Data" button, selecting the data Layer that comes from Mocha AE when you press it, after that you apply to a Null.

Captura de Pantalla 2020-03-29 a la(s) 13.31.37.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to look at the Mocha AE tutorials available on the Boris FX website. The workflow is now different. Don't spend time on YouTube looking at tutorials by enthusiasts. Vet your trainers, make sure they know what they are talking about, and for AE effects go directly to the source for your training before you look anywhere else. Please Start here: https://borisfx.com/search/?q=Mocha%20AE&idx=web&p=0

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines