• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Splash screens - a visual horror show

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does Adobe insist on incuding some of the worst imagery imaginable in their splash screens? As a 'pro' user being exposed to this tripe many times a day is incredibly annoying. Why in fact do we need any kind of image on the splash screen - just a simple logo as before was enough surely. We are all exposed to too much visual pollution these days as it is - having to see it in my work environment is infurating and distracting. 

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL! Don't hold back! 😉

I'm not keen on the choice of imagery either but this is probably the wrong place to post this. Adobe employees in charge of that do not frequent the forums. If you want to give feedback about the products, betetr to use the feedback forms.

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Angie, this is one of a handful of times I've posted in a forum ever. I just had to get it out of my system!

I will use the feedback form and make my views known there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines