• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe UXP Extensions for After Effects

Explorer ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've heard a lot about extension development being shifted from CEP extensions to UXP, I'm wanting to start developing a new extension and would like to make sure it's built using the latest approaches, but upon researching into how I can actually get started developing extensions for After Effects using UXP I'm just led to this page

I'm quite confused as this seems to talk exclusively about developing plugins for Adobe XD and nothing about any other applications or After Effects, is it simply not yet possible to start developing extensions for After Effects using UXP? Or am I confusing something here?

Any clarification would be much appreciated

Steve

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, UXP is not yet available in After Effects.

I guess we will hear the latest news about this on the European Partner Day, which is a digital event that takes place in a few weeks: https://creativecloudpartnerday2020.creativecloud.adobeevents.com/

Mathias Möhl - Developer of tools like BeatEdit and Automation Blocks for Premiere Pro and After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mathias, is " creativecloud.adobeevents.com " adobe owned? or is this a seperate group. Havent been able to find any references to this page on the adobe page. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "Adobe Creative Cloud Digital Partner Days" I have linked above are definitely an official event by Adobe, not a separate group.

Mathias Möhl - Developer of tools like BeatEdit and Automation Blocks for Premiere Pro and After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By the way, the next official event for developers is the "Developer Reception" (and I happen to be among the speakers):

https://hopin.com/events/adobe-creative-cloud-partner-and-developer-reception-2021/registration

(yes, again another url, but also official event by Adobe).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines