Highlighted

Adobe UXP Extensions for After Effects

New Here ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've heard a lot about extension development being shifted from CEP extensions to UXP, I'm wanting to start developing a new extension and would like to make sure it's built using the latest approaches, but upon researching into how I can actually get started developing extensions for After Effects using UXP I'm just led to this page

I'm quite confused as this seems to talk exclusively about developing plugins for Adobe XD and nothing about any other applications or After Effects, is it simply not yet possible to start developing extensions for After Effects using UXP? Or am I confusing something here?

Any clarification would be much appreciated

Steve

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe UXP Extensions for After Effects

New Here ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've heard a lot about extension development being shifted from CEP extensions to UXP, I'm wanting to start developing a new extension and would like to make sure it's built using the latest approaches, but upon researching into how I can actually get started developing extensions for After Effects using UXP I'm just led to this page

I'm quite confused as this seems to talk exclusively about developing plugins for Adobe XD and nothing about any other applications or After Effects, is it simply not yet possible to start developing extensions for After Effects using UXP? Or am I confusing something here?

Any clarification would be much appreciated

Steve

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, UXP is not yet available in After Effects.

I guess we will hear the latest news about this on the European Partner Day, which is a digital event that takes place in a few weeks: https://creativecloudpartnerday2020.creativecloud.adobeevents.com/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 01, 2020 0