Highlighted

Adobe Video World Virtual Conference - Win your Free Pass!

Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

join_us_AWV_mathias_1797x628.jpg

I will be speaking at Adobe Video World again this year. Due to the coronavirus it's a digital only conference this time, so it's a great chance to join this amazing event from anywhere in the world

Win Your Free Pass - or some mamoworld products!

I am giving away two free passes for the conference as well as some of our After Effects extensions.

To enter the raffle, just head over to mamoworld and see the the rest of the details.

TOPICS
Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Video World Virtual Conference - Win your Free Pass!

Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

join_us_AWV_mathias_1797x628.jpg

I will be speaking at Adobe Video World again this year. Due to the coronavirus it's a digital only conference this time, so it's a great chance to join this amazing event from anywhere in the world

Win Your Free Pass - or some mamoworld products!

I am giving away two free passes for the conference as well as some of our After Effects extensions.

To enter the raffle, just head over to mamoworld and see the the rest of the details.

TOPICS
Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 25, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is great, Mathias!

-Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 1