Highlighted

Ae 17.1.1 crashes at startup (Win 10 pro 64 bits - ver 1909)

Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Ae 17.1.1 crashes at startup and displays:

- Ae (warning): incorrect type conversion - (twice)

- Ae (error) Failure in progress: last message recorded: <14204><BEE_workqueue> <5> BEE_project :: TimestampGetNext ZANZIBAR-3: cannot produce timestamp, Frozen = 0, open = 0

I tried to reset the preferences, without success.

What to do ? unless you go back to the previous version?

Problem solved: resetting preferences didn't work, I just renamed '\\ Users \\ [username] \\ AppData \\ Roaming \\ Adobe \\ After Effects \\ [17.1] in [old.17.1] and relaunched Ae! it's OK !

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Ae 17.1.1 crashes at startup (Win 10 pro 64 bits - ver 1909)

Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Ae 17.1.1 crashes at startup and displays:

- Ae (warning): incorrect type conversion - (twice)

- Ae (error) Failure in progress: last message recorded: <14204><BEE_workqueue> <5> BEE_project :: TimestampGetNext ZANZIBAR-3: cannot produce timestamp, Frozen = 0, open = 0

I tried to reset the preferences, without success.

What to do ? unless you go back to the previous version?

Problem solved: resetting preferences didn't work, I just renamed '\\ Users \\ [username] \\ AppData \\ Roaming \\ Adobe \\ After Effects \\ [17.1] in [old.17.1] and relaunched Ae! it's OK !

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 18, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad that you solved the problem and I appreciate that you posted the solution. It'll be helpful for other users.

Feel free to reach out if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 0