Highlighted

AE 17.5 crashing when using masks

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem in diferent machines where i use After Effects. Everytime i try to draw a shape or create a mask it crashes immediatly. That is very bad for a software where masks are very used.

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AE 17.5 crashing when using masks

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem in diferent machines where i use After Effects. Everytime i try to draw a shape or create a mask it crashes immediatly. That is very bad for a software where masks are very used.

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi José5EF5,

Sorry to hear that After Effects is crashing while you're trying to draw shapes or create masks.

• What kind of computer and OS do you have?
  • Is it happening in all your projects?
  • Did you get any crash logs? If so, feel free to share them with us so that we can try to understand what's going on.

Thanks,

Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There

I am having the same problem. I was also talking to a colleague who is having this problem too.

I have a few crash logs. How do I upload them?

Regards

Michael

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi José5EF5 & Michael5D55,

Sorry for the crash.

Looks like it's a bug. Please check out the following post and try the suggestion mentioned: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911311-after-effects/suggestions/41764792-bug-pen-tool-cras...

Let us know if it's the same issue and I'd appreciate it if you could add your vote to the bug report.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0
Best_of LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Similar problem. And this link doesn't work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0