• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE 17.5 shortcut disabled in 3d view.

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I'm on Selection Tool. Holding "option+command" usually let me edit mask without changing tool (add vertex, delete vertex, convert vertex) depending on where cursor over the mask line/points.

on 2d comp view it still work as used to. In 3d view (there is 3d camera in composition), now "option" is used as "camera tool" and disabled my shortcut "option+command". if anyone know how to change it back please let me know.

thanks,

t

AE 17.5.0

OSX 10.15.7

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Valorous Hero , Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

The introduction of the new Camera Tools/Features and its importance to workflow means a change in a few shortcuts. You must now select the Pen Tool and then cycle through its subset of tools to reach the Convert Vertex Tool. Use "G" to cycle forward and "SHIFT + G" to cycle backwards.

Another option is disable this new behavior for the ALT key when the Selection Tool is active. Go to AE's Prefs and select the new 3D Section and disable the second checkbox - see image below

Prefs_Disable_ALT_CamOption.PNG

HTH

Votes

Translate

Translate
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The introduction of the new Camera Tools/Features and its importance to workflow means a change in a few shortcuts. You must now select the Pen Tool and then cycle through its subset of tools to reach the Convert Vertex Tool. Use "G" to cycle forward and "SHIFT + G" to cycle backwards.

Another option is disable this new behavior for the ALT key when the Selection Tool is active. Go to AE's Prefs and select the new 3D Section and disable the second checkbox - see image below

Prefs_Disable_ALT_CamOption.PNG

HTH

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that fixed the problem for me! it was extreamly helpful. thank you so much!

i just used to use "option+command" and hard to change the old habit...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines