• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE 2020 Generating Errors On Launch If Insta360 Studio Installed

Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just now upgraded from AE 2019 to AE 2020 under Windows 10 Pro 64 and am now receiving the following error on launch:

"The procedure entry point avpriv_h264_has_reorder_frames caould not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files (x86)\Insta360 Studio 2019\avformat-58.dll"

NOTE: The 2019 version of AE had no issues with the Insta360 Studio installation. This is a new issue. I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling Insta360 Studio but I continue to get the error in AE 2020

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hade the same issue, just uninstall it then reinstall and uncheck the (install primer plugin ) box

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled the Insta360 application and then reinstalled it without the Premiere plugin or the thumbnail plugin and now After Effects seems to launch without the error message

I wouldn't consider this 'resolved' as I am unable to install either plugin but at least AE and Insta360 can live on the same machine.  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got this exact same problem. Either errors in AE or no plugin in Premiere. Not resolve indeed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, may I know what's the AE version and OS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe on the topic at the very top it says AE 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not resolved in AE 2021 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There has to be a fix for this.  Insta 360 would not have added this plugin if it doesn't work for the last 3 years.  GRR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe!!!  Give us some help with this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines