Highlighted

AE 2020 recent update no longer connecting to projects!

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated to After Effects 17.1 and updated to the most recent version of ME (14.3) but since the updates were released, and before I had updated, my projects stopped importing to Media Encoder, anytime I try to import from After Effects, nothing happens, so I tried dragging my compositions directly into media encoder and it just gets stuck on “connecting to project”.

Updating hasn’t seemed to fix the issue as well as downgrading to other versions, I am not sure what the problem is, I've had this problem before when it comes to importing to AME with third-party plugins, however this issue is happening with simple projects that have a single clip/no effects.

I am on macOS Catalina 10.15.4

I have tried resetting preferrences, uninstalling and reinstalling. Any help is appreciated! I need to get this work done!

TOPICS
Dynamic link, Freeze or hang, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AE 2020 recent update no longer connecting to projects!

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated to After Effects 17.1 and updated to the most recent version of ME (14.3) but since the updates were released, and before I had updated, my projects stopped importing to Media Encoder, anytime I try to import from After Effects, nothing happens, so I tried dragging my compositions directly into media encoder and it just gets stuck on “connecting to project”.

Updating hasn’t seemed to fix the issue as well as downgrading to other versions, I am not sure what the problem is, I've had this problem before when it comes to importing to AME with third-party plugins, however this issue is happening with simple projects that have a single clip/no effects.

I am on macOS Catalina 10.15.4

I have tried resetting preferrences, uninstalling and reinstalling. Any help is appreciated! I need to get this work done!

TOPICS
Dynamic link, Freeze or hang, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 25, 2020 1

Have something to add?