Highlighted

Ae black screen and rainbow wheel when opening app

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I open AE CC 2020, my mac will go black and i'll get the rainbow wheel of death. then when the app loads i am unable to move the screen and the top is cut off. Very confusing.

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Ae black screen and rainbow wheel when opening app

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I open AE CC 2020, my mac will go black and i'll get the rainbow wheel of death. then when the app loads i am unable to move the screen and the top is cut off. Very confusing.

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 26, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without exact info we can't tell you why it may behaving this way. Just saying that it's a Mac is not good enough.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my mac is the MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019) verison 10.15.6 . My after effects is the most current update.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 26, 2020 0