Highlighted

AE Camera Tracking Not Working

New Here ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on an After Effects project, and I have imported the footage and clicked the camera tracker.  When it finishes tracking in the background, I don't have any tracking points.  This footage was provided to the class, and it is working on the teacher's demonstration, so I know the footage is capable of being tracked.  

Please assist, anyone.

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AE Camera Tracking Not Working

New Here ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on an After Effects project, and I have imported the footage and clicked the camera tracker.  When it finishes tracking in the background, I don't have any tracking points.  This footage was provided to the class, and it is working on the teacher's demonstration, so I know the footage is capable of being tracked.  

Please assist, anyone.

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No error or system message(s) when the tracking/solve is done?
How long is the clip? How much RAM do you have, for AE?

Have you tried a shorter version of the video since this could be an issue related to insufficient RAM?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2020 0