Highlighted

AE CC 2018 move playhead to markers shortcuts

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo everybody,

I have a comp with 19 markers and I have to move frequently to them but i can't find the proper shortcut. We can use only 1 - 9  buttons to move to these markers, but I have more... 19 markers, exactly. Is there another way to make this simple operation...?

Many thanks for a reply!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AE CC 2018 move playhead to markers shortcuts

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo everybody,

I have a comp with 19 markers and I have to move frequently to them but i can't find the proper shortcut. We can use only 1 - 9  buttons to move to these markers, but I have more... 19 markers, exactly. Is there another way to make this simple operation...?

Many thanks for a reply!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 07, 2018 0
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm late to answer, but I have just developed a script that is available on aescripts.com called Marker Maestro that lets you jump to any marker in your timeline by clicking a button - https://aescripts.com/markermaestro/.

You can also add, edit, delete, shift in time and copy selected layer or comp markers to any other layer or comp in your project. Hope this helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0