Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

macOS Mojave 10.14.6

4.2 GHz Intel Core i7

31 GB 2400 MHz DDR4

Radeon Pro 580 8 GB

AE 17.0.4 (2020)

It all started with dynamic link server problems, which I mostly fixed but I suspect may be related to my new issues. After Effects wouldn't open any projects that had a dynamic link, which I solved by deleting the old hidden Adobe folder and reinstalling the CC package. Since then, I was able to work in AE for about an hour before getting the error message:

"After Effects error: internal verification failure, sorry! {unexpected match name searched for in group} ( 29 :: 0 )"

This happens whenever I try to make a shape. I've had multiple, similar "internal verification" error messages whenever I try to do anything in AE, and it freezes the program as well. I'm still also unable to dynamically link between AE and Premiere properly, specifically premiere files in AE. 

I've tried all the usual; restarting, reinstalling, renaming the project file, clearing cache and preferences. Sometimes it gets rid of some error messages, but then introduces new ones. At this point, AE is compeltely unusable for me. I can't go back to an older version of AE yet, I need to finish this project I'm working on in AE 2020. 

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

I did figure out a solution for the dynamic links at least! As for the "internal verification failure", after a week it just suddenly stopped popping up and my adobe apps returned to their normal functions. I didn't do anything else, there was no new update, it just started working.

Heres what I did for the dynamic link error:

1. Open Terminal, type and enter “open /library/application support/adobe”. It will take you to the hidden folder.
  2. Rename the folder “Adobe” to something like “Adobe.old”.
  3. Uninst

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This seems to have done the trick for other users.

Try resetting your preferences. Hold Command+Option+Shift (Mac OS) while starting After Effects.

Hope this fixes it for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Tried this but it doesn't seem to work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i still get the error in the middle of exporting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im faacing the same situation !!! 

whats the solution ?? any one got any solution to it ??? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did figure out a solution for the dynamic links at least! As for the "internal verification failure", after a week it just suddenly stopped popping up and my adobe apps returned to their normal functions. I didn't do anything else, there was no new update, it just started working.

Heres what I did for the dynamic link error:

1. Open Terminal, type and enter “open /library/application support/adobe”. It will take you to the hidden folder.
  2. Rename the folder “Adobe” to something like “Adobe.old”.
  3. Uninstall and reinstall Adobe CC package. It will rebuild that Adobe folder, without the corrupted files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"dependencies / collect fines" try it! it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i Figured "dependencies / collect fines" try it! it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This really works. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines