Highlighted

AE Composition dropping last frame of a clip.

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm working with footage at 29.96fps and have made a sequence from it in Premiere. I'm importing some of it into AE using dynamic link, but it keeps dropping a frame when I look back at the clip in PP! I can fix it by setting the AE composition to non-drop frame and just restoring the missing frame of the clip in Premiere, but I need a solution that doesn't require I do that.

TOPICS
Dynamic link

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AE Composition dropping last frame of a clip.

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm working with footage at 29.96fps and have made a sequence from it in Premiere. I'm importing some of it into AE using dynamic link, but it keeps dropping a frame when I look back at the clip in PP! I can fix it by setting the AE composition to non-drop frame and just restoring the missing frame of the clip in Premiere, but I need a solution that doesn't require I do that.

TOPICS
Dynamic link

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 17, 2020 0

Have something to add?