Highlighted

AE Crash when trying to open almost any project

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ,

I am getting really mad , because each time I am triying to open a project on After Effect it stop to respoung and crash ....

I dunno what to do I tried to clean cache , import old project into new dunno what to do and I start to feel frustrated by that coz i cannot start or rework on any project .

adobe i am really disappointed my setup(A big PC) should'nt even flinch from loading project .

TOPICS
Crash, Freeze or hang, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AE Crash when trying to open almost any project

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ,

I am getting really mad , because each time I am triying to open a project on After Effect it stop to respoung and crash ....

I dunno what to do I tried to clean cache , import old project into new dunno what to do and I start to feel frustrated by that coz i cannot start or rework on any project .

adobe i am really disappointed my setup(A big PC) should'nt even flinch from loading project .

TOPICS
Crash, Freeze or hang, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any specific info about your system, the contents of the project, some actual crash info and so on we can't tell you much. The usual applies: Flush the caches, trash the prefs, update your graphics driver, reinstall the program.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0