• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE crashing when script is waiting for Media encoder

New Here ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a script which simply pulls a bunch of assets we've already rendered, drops them on the timeline, then tells Media Encoder to render the output. No transitions or anything, just back to back .mov files. The render takes about 2.5 hours.

Very frequently at some point during the render, AE will crash. I'll see the "your project has been saved" emergency Crash dialog box which I have to clear, although Media Encoder still continues to run.

Every new version of AE seems to crash more and more, I don't even know how to begin troubleshooting this or what I can do. This is a Mac Pro running El Capitan 10.11.6  with 2x2 quad core and 20GB of ram.

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A copy of your project was saved at: /Users/kris/Documents/After Effects Crash_14.aep.

Last log message was: <140735229751296> <BEE_Project> <1> i_context.unique check failed

Generating crash log, which may take a few minutes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see this to! Have you found a solution yet?
It happens randomly...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines