Exit

AE Error: Could not convert Unicode Characters 23 46

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friends 

AE Error: Could not convert Unicode Characters 23 46
this massage up to my face when i try import pictures in AE and type choose in performance is missing !
what can i do 
TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, all your characters in the file name appear as question marks in the info panle, so the logical thing to do is to rename your file to something AE can handle when installed in a western language. Other than that you may want to check the advanced settings for the text composer in the preferences/ character panel to enable support for alternate languages where possible.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

the issue is not in in file name , when i try click on ( import file ) AE show this massage before i choose any file 

and i will check AE advanced settings .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for your issue with After Effects.

Please try the suggestions mentioned in this article

Let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nishu 

thanks for trying help me but i do all steps in link that u send but no change 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not ideal.

Could you share the exact version of After Effects you're using? Also, your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS). Please try launching After Effects as Administrator and see if that brings any change.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mo Reda,

Please try installing the After Effects beta release and check if you're still getting the same issue. Open the Creative Cloud desktop app and click Beta apps on the left.

Let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines