Highlighted

AE error: internal verification failure, sorry! {Must have project  open to get render queue state

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

My After Effecs shows always the same pop up window when I close de Programm: After Effects error: internal verification failure, sorry! {Must have project  open to get render queue satet}.

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks!!!

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AE error: internal verification failure, sorry! {Must have project  open to get render queue state

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

My After Effecs shows always the same pop up window when I close de Programm: After Effects error: internal verification failure, sorry! {Must have project  open to get render queue satet}.

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks!!!

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand that you get this error when you close After Effects.

Are you working on Team Projects? Where your projects are saved - locally or on external storage? Also, what is the exact version of After Effects are you using: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-find-the-exact-version-of-after-effects-you-...

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines