Highlighted

AE error overflow converting ratio denominators 17 :: 19

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm constantly receiving a message about an error: overflow converting ratio denominators (17 :: 19) when i try to edit my image clips (i masked them). I found solutions only about the error 17 :: 18. I use cc 19 version 16.0.0 (build 235). Can anyone help me with it? It's kinda annoying

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AE error overflow converting ratio denominators 17 :: 19

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm constantly receiving a message about an error: overflow converting ratio denominators (17 :: 19) when i try to edit my image clips (i masked them). I found solutions only about the error 17 :: 18. I use cc 19 version 16.0.0 (build 235). Can anyone help me with it? It's kinda annoying

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 10, 2020 1
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Did you buy any chance find a solution for this yet? 

I just started experienceing the same thing today and I tried to apply all the recommended fixes for (17 :: 18 ) to no avail

Horrible timing too

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0