Highlighted

Ae file coming up as black box in premier pro

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

So I'm really new to all of this, only been video editing for like 5 months... I digress. So I'm trying to make a logo spin in Ae. I was able to do that but when I put the exported file in Pr the file comes up as a black box. I put a white layer behind the black logo but it still comes up as just a black box.Premiere pro viewPremiere pro viewAfter effects viewAfter effects view

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Ae file coming up as black box in premier pro

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

So I'm really new to all of this, only been video editing for like 5 months... I digress. So I'm trying to make a logo spin in Ae. I was able to do that but when I put the exported file in Pr the file comes up as a black box. I put a white layer behind the black logo but it still comes up as just a black box.Premiere pro viewPremiere pro viewAfter effects viewAfter effects view

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am guessing that you just added the comp to the Render Cue and did not choose the Lossless With Alpha preset in the Output Module. You may have tried to customize the output module settings fouled things up. 

There are some export tutorials in the User Guide. Until you gain a little more expertise in video standards and formats the best thing you can do is use the Presets. The first export tutorial hints at rendering with Alpha Channels. By far the easiest solution is to just use the Output Module Preset.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0