Highlighted

ae glitching

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I put in video clips, the preview of my video is glitching... it has never done this before, I was using after effects earlier too... it just started doing this randomly right now even after i tried to exit out and try to make a new project. 

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ae glitching

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I put in video clips, the preview of my video is glitching... it has never done this before, I was using after effects earlier too... it just started doing this randomly right now even after i tried to exit out and try to make a new project. 

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS. hardware and AE version details help us diagnose your problem. Without those details. I am guessing that the footage that is glitching is MPEG, probably h.264 compressed footage that is having some problem being decoded. The footage may also have variable frame rates. We need a lot more information to give you much help than that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0