Highlighted

AE, Machine Learning AI and Stop Motion

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

i have been working on some stop motion projects recently and i am under the strong impression with today advancements in AI and i a under the strong impression it should be possible to "simulate" extra frames to get smoother motion.

I was wondering if anyone at Adobe has thought about this and/or if there are more users out there who would  see the potential.

By no means do i think this should be a substitute for plain old hard artistic work but it would definitely help to speed up client work with tight deadlines.

Frank Nitty 3000 

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AE, Machine Learning AI and Stop Motion

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

i have been working on some stop motion projects recently and i am under the strong impression with today advancements in AI and i a under the strong impression it should be possible to "simulate" extra frames to get smoother motion.

I was wondering if anyone at Adobe has thought about this and/or if there are more users out there who would  see the potential.

By no means do i think this should be a substitute for plain old hard artistic work but it would definitely help to speed up client work with tight deadlines.

Frank Nitty 3000 

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 15, 2020 0

Have something to add?