Highlighted

AE "Add to AME Queue" not working

New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm constantly coming across problems with adding Comps into the AME Render queue (as with my colleagues). Sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't even show up in AME. I've read up on *workarounds* which sometimes works, most of the time doesn't! 

These workarounds include:
-Add to Render Queue then Queue in AME. 
-Drag and drop comp into AME from the project window.
-Rebooting Windows altogether.

Is there an actual fix to this? Instead of working around the problem, as it's really killing workflow and getting rather annoying! And like I've said, everyone I work with has the same problem, and these workarounds don't always work, with a lot of occasions outputting a failed render status.

If anyone can point me (us) out in the right direction as to how to FULLY fix this problem, instead of playing roullete with 'workarounds' that would help A LOT!!

Thanks again,

etsKi

Topics

Dynamic link, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AE "Add to AME Queue" not working

New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm constantly coming across problems with adding Comps into the AME Render queue (as with my colleagues). Sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't even show up in AME. I've read up on *workarounds* which sometimes works, most of the time doesn't! 

These workarounds include:
-Add to Render Queue then Queue in AME. 
-Drag and drop comp into AME from the project window.
-Rebooting Windows altogether.

Is there an actual fix to this? Instead of working around the problem, as it's really killing workflow and getting rather annoying! And like I've said, everyone I work with has the same problem, and these workarounds don't always work, with a lot of occasions outputting a failed render status.

If anyone can point me (us) out in the right direction as to how to FULLY fix this problem, instead of playing roullete with 'workarounds' that would help A LOT!!

Thanks again,

etsKi

Topics

Dynamic link, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 03, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't know. You have not offered up any actual technical details like system info, contents of the project, settings for caches, hardware acceleration and so on and a gigazillion other things that may be relevant. from incompatible hardware acceleration devices and flakey drivers to issues with specific footage types in the projects or effects licensing this could be anything.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mind if I ask how system info & hardware acceleration devices would affect Dynamic Link problems? All our software is completely up to date, as with all drivers.

My project consists of h264 loops, text, and small animations with 3rd party plugins like Animation Composer preset animations and DeepGlow. Others may include Elements 3D and other generic stuff like Trapcode etc... which are all fully licensed, but I honestly don't know how that would affect projects from AE not showing up in AME.

Caches are at default, as with most other settings. Which I've also tried clearing to see if they would help; it didn't. 

If it does matter that much system specs would be -

Ryzen 3700x
16gb RAM
RTX 2060 Super

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for your issue. We're aware of this issue and the team is working on a fix. Check out the following article for more information on this: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/unable-to-render-export-after-effects-comps-through-med...

Users have informed that this is working as expected in the beta build. If you are interested, you can install the build from the Beta apps section in the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2020 0