Highlighted

AE refusing to load specific plugins regardless of any attempt to reinstall or trouble shoot.

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (46).pngI am attempting to import several plugins I need to complete work and after effects seems to want nothing to do with booting any of them. I've attempted countless tries at figuring this out to zero avail. I hope these plug ins arent somehow corrupted because they are essentail to what I need to get done. Any response is appreaticated.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AE refusing to load specific plugins regardless of any attempt to reinstall or trouble shoot.

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (46).pngI am attempting to import several plugins I need to complete work and after effects seems to want nothing to do with booting any of them. I've attempted countless tries at figuring this out to zero avail. I hope these plug ins arent somehow corrupted because they are essentail to what I need to get done. Any response is appreaticated.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, are the actually supported versions? You may need to contact the vendor for updates. Otherwise you have to provide more details, like actual system info and what plug-ins you are actually referring to.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0