Highlighted

AE Rendering with random clip between transitions

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had made an edit and it looks completely fine when I’m previewing it. The problem is, once it is done rendering and I look at the QuickTime movie, there’s this random clip between  transitions that shows up for one key frame. When I look back into AE there’s no where I could have put these random keyframe of a clip, it does not show up anywhere. The clip that keeps on showing up is just a snippet of a previous transition. I deleted that clip completely, even off of my computer, but it is STILL showing up after rendering. I’ve tried to render about 30 times, all about 2 hours each. ANY help is appreciated!!!

TOPICS
Error or problem, FAQ, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AE Rendering with random clip between transitions

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had made an edit and it looks completely fine when I’m previewing it. The problem is, once it is done rendering and I look at the QuickTime movie, there’s this random clip between  transitions that shows up for one key frame. When I look back into AE there’s no where I could have put these random keyframe of a clip, it does not show up anywhere. The clip that keeps on showing up is just a snippet of a previous transition. I deleted that clip completely, even off of my computer, but it is STILL showing up after rendering. I’ve tried to render about 30 times, all about 2 hours each. ANY help is appreciated!!!

TOPICS
Error or problem, FAQ, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 24, 2020 0
Guide ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purging cache and memory should resolve this.

Also preview the transistion in full resolution, when you check it. Sometimes issues doesn't show up on half or less.

*Martin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2020 0