• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE- Scaling Effects Control

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hii everyone, I'm having a dilemma in AE when I scale layers, my layer properties (effects) stay the same, how can I scale my layers and my effects controls change in proportion to the new scaling?
"Tried percomposing and parenting to Null objects with no success"
TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Make sure that the composition is selected in the Project panel
  2. Select the layer that is giving you problems
  3. Press the "u" key twice to show us all of the modified properties on the layer
  4. If nothing shows up press the "e" key to show us all the effects you have added to the layer that still have the default settings
  5. Take a screenshot of the entire UI and embed it in the forum so we can see it using the Toolbar at the top of the reply field on this forum
  6. Explain your workflow and the desired goals that you have for the layer

The rendering order follows the stacking order in the timeline - always

Layer

Masks

Effects - in order

Transform

Some effects that generate things like CC Particle World ignore masks but everything else would not. The only exception to the rule happens when you pre-compose a layer and turn on Collapse Transformations. This changed the rendering order. 

If you have a motion path that you have created using the Layer/Transform/Position property and you want to scale the motion path add a Null to the comp, parent the layer with the motion path to the null, then scale the null.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure that you haven't got active the Caps Lock key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines