Highlighted

AE text type fade animation

Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. How i can animate text opacity not letter by letter but word by word with text attributes?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Warren_Heaton | Adobe Community Professional

Yes, you can animate text word by word.

Expand the Advanced options under the Range Selector and change the Based On from Characters to Words.

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 11.06.36 AM.png

When doing reveal animations, I find it helpful to set the Mode to Subtract.  That way, you can animate the text on with an Offset from -100 to 0 and then off with an Offset from 0 to 100.

-Warren

Topics

FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AE text type fade animation

Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. How i can animate text opacity not letter by letter but word by word with text attributes?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Warren_Heaton | Adobe Community Professional

Expand the Advanced options under the Range Selector and change the Based On from Characters to Words.

When doing reveal animations, I find it helpful to set the Mode to Subtract.  That way, you can animate the text on with an Offset from -100 to 0 and then off with an Offset from 0 to 100.

-Warren

Topics

FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-Warren

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines