Highlighted

AE unuseable

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did the update but that did not help.  I have plenty of memory and drivers are all up to date. but ae hangs on every mouse click. I cant even write text.  I purge the cashe.   

i think it has something to do with the cineware plug in .  it started after i installed the plug in from r22.   when i brought in the aec files it became unstable .  even taking out the plug ins didnt help though,  so it may be the aec file ? 

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AE unuseable

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did the update but that did not help.  I have plenty of memory and drivers are all up to date. but ae hangs on every mouse click. I cant even write text.  I purge the cashe.   

i think it has something to do with the cineware plug in .  it started after i installed the plug in from r22.   when i brought in the aec files it became unstable .  even taking out the plug ins didnt help though,  so it may be the aec file ? 

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would try uninstalling with the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool application and then reinstalling. Something was damaged and is affecting stability, doing this you leave everything as it was and in place.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi zoom4267,

Thanks for reaching out.

Could you share what happens exactly when you try to import the aec file? Does it show any error message? Also, please share your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS) and the exact version of After Effects you're using: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-find-the-exact-version-of-after-effects-you-...

Let us know byroncortez's suggestion helped.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines