Highlighted

AECHACHE-Files on my PC

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I looked at WinDirStat and what is filling up my pc I noticed that I have about 100GB of AECACHE Files. What can I do that it doesn't fill up my pc that much or can I just delete them all? Since I've never heard of these files I don't even know what they do.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AECHACHE-Files on my PC

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I looked at WinDirStat and what is filling up my pc I noticed that I have about 100GB of AECACHE Files. What can I do that it doesn't fill up my pc that much or can I just delete them all? Since I've never heard of these files I don't even know what they do.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feel free to delete them. Other than an excursion to the relevant preference section, project settings and specific cache functionality and settings e.g. associated with the Warp Stabilizer should prove very enlightening.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines