Highlighted

AF version 17.0.6 (build 35) problem GPU

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon. I have a problem with the GPU.

Rendering uses a built-in intel video card instead of the GeForce GTX 1060.

According to the found recommendations, this model was prescribed in the raytracer_supported_cards.txt file, but there are no changes. used by THE Intel GPU. Although in the driver nvidia the application is launched in the GPU nvidia.

Tell us how you can solve this problem. Judging by the reviews on the Internet, this is an actual problem for almost all users. But there is no concrete solution.

Topics

Error or problem, FAQ, Performance, Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AF version 17.0.6 (build 35) problem GPU

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon. I have a problem with the GPU.

Rendering uses a built-in intel video card instead of the GeForce GTX 1060.

According to the found recommendations, this model was prescribed in the raytracer_supported_cards.txt file, but there are no changes. used by THE Intel GPU. Although in the driver nvidia the application is launched in the GPU nvidia.

Tell us how you can solve this problem. Judging by the reviews on the Internet, this is an actual problem for almost all users. But there is no concrete solution.

Topics

Error or problem, FAQ, Performance, Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a Windows user but I understand that a possible solution would be to disable the integrated chip from the Device Manager so that everything works directly with the Extended GPU.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is dangerous of course, but I can try. Thanks for the answer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines