Highlighted

AFTER EFECTS 2020 CRASH AFTER IMPORT A PSD

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been importing a PSD but after that the app crashed. What happens after I select merge layers in a composition. I wanna know why this is happening, I have free space in my disk, 16gb ram and is not a hacked software, so I please hoping is an after problem. Please adobe work in a new version, I'm working and I need the app in a good performance.

I hope someone knows whats going on. I will be waiting for your answer.

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Import and export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AFTER EFECTS 2020 CRASH AFTER IMPORT A PSD

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been importing a PSD but after that the app crashed. What happens after I select merge layers in a composition. I wanna know why this is happening, I have free space in my disk, 16gb ram and is not a hacked software, so I please hoping is an after problem. Please adobe work in a new version, I'm working and I need the app in a good performance.

I hope someone knows whats going on. I will be waiting for your answer.

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Import and export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the file saved by Photoshop CC 2020? Which OS do you use, Mac or Win?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be sure the PSD file is in RGB color mode. Also tell us how resolution your file has, it may have a too high resolution.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2020 0