Highlighted

After effect crashes when creating a new composition or open a project

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have started working on the after effect recently and i have encountered the problem with the after effect crashes, whenever i start a new project and a new compostion , after effect freezes and turns my display brightness to 100 and crashes without giving any error.

PLEASE HELP...!!!! 

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After effect crashes when creating a new composition or open a project

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have started working on the after effect recently and i have encountered the problem with the after effect crashes, whenever i start a new project and a new compostion , after effect freezes and turns my display brightness to 100 and crashes without giving any error.

PLEASE HELP...!!!! 

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi darkbird studios,

Welcome to the Community and sorry for the After Effects crash issue.

What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS) and what's the exact version of After Effects you're using: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-find-the-exact-version-of-after-effects-you-...

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long and short: Your graphics driver crashes and the monitor going bright might even indicate a hardware issue like a loose HDMI cable. In any case, start by checking this stuff, update your graphics driver and also verify the relevant hardware acceleration settings in AE.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines