Highlighted

After Effect error

Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I wrote about After Effect problem. Yesterday I updated After Effect and problem get even worst. Earlier, when I tried import mp4 file, it showed an error, but now the program crash, and I can"t do anything. This version is so troublesome.error.jpg

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effect error

Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I wrote about After Effect problem. Yesterday I updated After Effect and problem get even worst. Earlier, when I tried import mp4 file, it showed an error, but now the program crash, and I can"t do anything. This version is so troublesome.error.jpg

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 12, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system info we can't tell you much. Start by reinstalling the program with sufficient user permissions and update your system' graphics drivers.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi karolinaf9798942,

Sorry for your issue with After Effects. As Mylenium mentioned, please share your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS version) and the exact version of After Effects you're using. In the meantime, you can try resetting the preferences of After Effects. Here's how: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-after-effects/td-...

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I use After Effect 2020 version 17.1.3

I'm also looking for solutions, I even uninstalled yesterday this version and I tried with to older version 16.1.3. and in After Effect 2019 everything was ok. Mp4 file was imported properly, but I would like to work with 2020 version

My computer specifications: Windows 10, 64 bit, 32 RAM, NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070, Inter Core i7-4790K 4GHz

Karolina

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 0