Highlighted

After Effect NOT RESPONDING 2020 HP ENVY 12gb RAM

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keeps not responding at random periods of time. I got this computer so it can handle this types of projects but it has abruptly been giving me problems 

PC Specs:

64-bit operating system x64 based processor 

Intel Core i7-8550U 1.80GHz-1.99GHz

12GB RAM (with 11.8 usable)

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effect NOT RESPONDING 2020 HP ENVY 12gb RAM

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keeps not responding at random periods of time. I got this computer so it can handle this types of projects but it has abruptly been giving me problems 

PC Specs:

64-bit operating system x64 based processor 

Intel Core i7-8550U 1.80GHz-1.99GHz

12GB RAM (with 11.8 usable)

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess HP provides the updater of ENVY series via its web site. You look for the updater of the graphic card and try to update it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any actual info from the relevant system logs nobody can tell you much. Start checking your event viewer for warnings and critical events. Also do a little housekeeping and system cleanup - flush the caches, use your system's cleanup assistant to reduce unused files on disks, run Windows Update, check device manager, update your drivers, do a clean reboot, potentially even once booting into safe mode to enforce a rebuild of the registry and safety check on drivers. Soemtimes those little things have a huge impact.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2020 0