• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effect - Preview issue - No GPU detected?

New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm importing a rush in a composition and when i'm running the preview, i see some "glitches" I don't know if the term is correct for this case, it's more like a decay between two parts of the video, as if my screen couldn't handle the frame rate (24fps btw)... After some research, i checked the preferences in After Effect > Preview > GPU information and I see that my GPU (GeForce 1080 Ti) is not compatible (Please find the message, in french sorry, of what After Effect is telling me). After various research on the web, on "How to enable CUDA" for After Effect, "Edit the Raytracer_supported_Card.txt" etc. I couldn't resolve my problem...

So my question is do you think that is "glitch" is related to some compatibility with my graphic card, and if yes how can I resolve this?

Best, Louis

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You better show us the glitch - it can be GPU related, it can be "one thousend other things".

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Louis,

Thanks for reaching out. As Martin said, it could be GPU related but other things as well. A screenshot or screen recording of the glitch would be helpful to understand.

For the GPU, ensure that its drivers are updated. Here's how you can check: https://support.viewsonic.com/en/support/solutions/articles/33000221571-how-to-check-graphics-card-d...

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines