Exit

After Effect Saber Effect do not render

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

I worked with the plug in saber.

Everything worked fine and it looked pretty good in the preview.

But after I rendered the video, the saber plug in was not in the video

I hope anyone can help me it is really frustrating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have not provided any useful info liek system info, comp settings, render settings, version info, screenshots etc., so nobody can even begin to guess. You need to do better and make an effort to actually give us something to work with.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure that you are previewing the Active Camera view in the Composition Panel.

Make sure that the layer you are using for the effect has not been set to a guide layer.

Mke sure that you are not using any custom settings for the composition or the render unless you are an expert in video formats and compression.

If you are still having problems we need a complete workflow description and a screenshot of your project with all of the modified properties of the layers you are having problems with revealed. Just press the U key twice, PrintScreen and paste to the forum. It could not get much easier to show us what you are doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same issue - effect Saber cannot be rendered in Media Encoder, but I add it in render queue in After Effects and it works! 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Saber will not render when you send a comp to the Media Encoder then your GPU is not up to the task or the drivers need updating. Check the settings in the Project Settings (Shift + Alt/Option + Cmnd/Ctrl + k) and your Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, thank you for advise. I've changed settings from Mercury Acceleration GPU (OpenCL) to Mercury Software Only and now it's working in Media Encoder. Have good day 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines