• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects 17.1 crash

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My app on my macbook keeps crashing instantly when I perform simple actions like green screen keying or playing the sequence. Anyone know why this is happening?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CSteezy,

Welcome to the Community. We'd love to help.

Would you mind sharing more information:

1. What's the exact version of After Effects you're using: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-find-the-exact-version-of-after-effects-you-...
  2. What're your system specifications?
  3. Do you see any error message when it crashes?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, This is happening to me also on a MacbookPro running Catalina 10.15.5 (this update was just released) with AE version 17.1.0 (build 72). It crashes without warning or error message during chroma keying. I have done keying in the past without issue. Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi JD95,

Have you tried resetting the preferences of After Effects: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-after-effects/td-...

What are the details of the footage you are working with (frame rate, frame size, format/codec)? Also, is it happening with a particular footage or any footage?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines