• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effects 2019 saving error

Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was trying to save my video's progress so i don't lose it and it comes up with this message saying 

after effects warning: error with file (user name and file name). but after the file name it comes up with these numbers -> 332.4367050176.aep 

?? i never named the file with these number either.

Anyways i tried to save it to different locations such as my desktop, another folder, documents folder. and it still wouldnt work. 

heres the message 

Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 3.27.55 pm.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Scarlett1701,

Which version of After Effects are you using? https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-find-the-exact-version-of-after-effects-you-...

Which OS are you on?

Can you try the File > Save As option and see if that works?

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i'm actually having the same issue now. I thought it could be a memory/storage issue so I tried saving to my hard drive but nothing is working. What do you think the issue could be and is there any solving? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Jane!

I wonder if it's a permissions issue, I would recommend trying to save directly to your desktop and see if that works. 

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines