• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effects 2020 crashing every time I open

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mac Book Pro 2020 and an updated version of AE 2020. I was doing an animation project and it crashed while i was working on an animation. The file keeps crashing everytime i tried to open it. This has been happening since i updated. 

Please suggest me a solution as i am loosing a lot of time only in opening the file. I am also not a software engineer who would undertsnad the basics of coding and other stuff, please suggest a simpler or an elaborate working solution. 

Thank you so much

Saumithra Gouthm

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Saumithra,

Sorry for your issue with After Effects.

Could you help us with your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS version)? Also, what's the exact version of After Effects you're using? Instead of opening your project, try importing it into a new one.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using a MacBook Proo 16" 2019, 2.6GHz 6 Core Inter i7, 16GB 2667 MHz DDr4, Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536MB. I have the updated version of After effects 2020. I am facing problem with only one project and the software seems to work fine with the rest of the projects.  I am in urgency as i need to submit the project, thanks or helping out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines